Monday, April 11, 2011

Family Gossip

Please notice the invitation to the right of this to Abby's Party>>>>>>>
Family rummors : I heard that Emma is wearing a shiny ring on her left hand -- fact or fiction? I heard Sharon turned the big 60 this last week end. We could hardly get any sleep from all the partying going on down there. Almost had to call the cops. Fact or Fiction? I heard Rick has been going to night school to be a State Patrolman. Fact or Fiction? I heard Kyle and Mishelle took their kids to Seattle over Spring Break and ran into Brian and Ronnie and their kids at the Cheese Cake Factory? ( This was a fact) Answers: I did hear Emma has a ring, No there was no party at Rick & Sharon's - that I know of, Rick's going to school but I'm not sure what for. I've been sick and out of the loop for so long these are things I have heard second hand. I think they are true. I would love to hear any news about the family if anyone knows any.

No comments: