Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rainy Day Thursday!

Today I just want to curl up in bed and take the longest nap! I have still been getting up and walking every morning at 6 am with my neighbor and although its cold, it is invigorating. Plus I have lost 7 lbs. and thats what I am most excited about. But anyway last night we had our Ward Halloween party and once again Lyn, Chad and Jaycie, (who Ed and I couldn't do this calling without) came thru. I'm going to say there was close to 150 people there. Alot of kids but adults also. Lots of cute costumes. This really is a big holiday for everyone, I have said before that I hate Halloween. Its a lot of money and alot of work. And right before the 2 biggest Holidays of the year. (Well three if you want to count my birthday.) But I love seeing the clever costumes everyone comes up with especially since I don't have to worry about doing that anymore. People are so creative. Did you see my grandkids last night? Ok Ok everyone elses grandkids looked cute too. I complain alot about Halloween but the only thing worse would be having your birthday on Halloween. Huh, Deby? It's almost a gurantee what you will be doing on that night while your raising your kids and its probably not dinner at a nice resturant. Well, Happy Birthday Deby - You're the kindest sweetest person I know and you've been thru so much in this life. I feel honored to be your sister. Have a great day even though its Halloween. We'll try to make it special for ya!

2 comments:

ab5cgang said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Deby.

Chad and Jaycie said...

I feel honored to be her daughter-in-law! She raised the most giving kids, obviously through her example! Happy Birthday Deby! We love you!