Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cats In The Attic!

Sounds like a horror movie. But its happening in our house. I was sitting on the couch the other morning reading my scriptures and thought I heard Ed getting up. But no -he was still snoring away so I thought it was just my imagination. The next morning the same thing happened and the thought came to me that someone else was in our house. Since Chessie wasn't all upset I thought I must hearing things. When Ed got up I told him I thought someone was in the attic. He said "yes, there are cats up there - They are getting in through the garage" He said it like he was talking about the weather. I said "well get them out, now, today!!!!" They used to live above the hot tub room and since Ed fed them all summer I guess they decided to move into the house. When I came home from work I found Ed putting together some kind of a wire trap. He went out and set it (I'm not sure where) and in 10 minutes caught the cat. This morning I hear the same sounds coming from the attic. So we have the one in the trap and I don't know how many in the attic. Gayle Noyes wants them at his dairy so I guess Ed will transport each cat as he catches them to the dairy. This is a new problem for us. We've had mice in our houses, bee's and wasps, even birds came down our chimmney one time, but never cats in the attic. Just when you think you've seen everything. Life is always keeping us on our toes.

1 comment:

ab5cgang said...

Yuck!!! I am so sorry. They were living under our house. But get them out. Come spring it really stinks. Good luck.