Monday, March 1, 2010

Marching into March

Even though its Monday - Could the first day of March be a better day! Its suppose to reach 60 degrees today and the sun is shining. I think I will take this day to stop and thank Heavenly Father that I live in this beautiful town, state, and country. That I belong to such a wonderful family and have been blessed to be a mom myself. This life is passing by so fast and its a shame if we spend one moment of it wishing it away. You know the wishes I'm talking about,(I've made all of these) I wish I was thinner, I wish I was younger, I wish my kids were grown, I wish my kids were back home, I wish I had more money. It is what it is. Love it or hate it. I say Love it and embrace the moment because things change so fast. Ask the people in Haiti or Chile if they wouldn't give anything to have things be the way they were a few months ago. We need to spend each day loving life and whatever it brings that day. If its a bad day (Mondays always are) think of something you can possibly do to make it better for yourself or someone else. Some things you can change and somethings you can't. But you can change how you feel. Today I'm just going to like being me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was put perfectly, thanks for your thoughts aunt lori!