Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time Our For Women info

As the oldest daughter I guess I am going to be the ticket orderer for Time Out for Women in Spokane for OUR FAMILY only. If you order at least 5 tickets you get a discounted rate. So I will order but this is the deal: I am going to place the order on March 15th. That is 2 weeks from today. If I have your money by then I will order your ticket. I can't order and then hope I get your money, I need your money by then. Now that being said I will tell you that this is one of the greatest experiences you will ever have. I've gone several times and have never been dispointed. It just gives you the boost you need to go on no matter what stage of life you are in. You will laugh, cry and sing. Its a wonderful thing to go to. I would advise you to do anything you can to go. The dates are Friday April 30th 6:30-9:30 and Saturday May 1st 9 am to 3:45. They are giving us 80 minutes for lunch and there are lots of good places to go around there for lunch. If you can't go on Friday try to just go on Sat. This is the price for early registration and group rate only for Friday & Sat. Its $47.00 ea. Its way cheaper than ordering by yourself. The reason they charge for this is to cover the expenses of bringing these wonderful speakers and musical people to do this. But I tell you it is worth it. They prepare their talks for every women not just LDS women. And talk on topics that we are all dealing with. Most of the speakers are so funny and yet inspirational too. They also set up a book store in the front of the building so you can shop and they even have give a ways and prizes. Last year I got the most beautiful picture of the Portland Temple. So please let me know as soon as possible if you want ticket. Cell phone: 750-0532 e mail olsonedo@yahoo.com or leave a message here. It would be so fun if all of you went. If you want to know more you can go on line Time Our for Women and see who the speakers are and stuff. But please remember if you want me to order I am ordering the group rate of $47.00 and thats for Fri & sat. Still cheaper even if you get that and only go Sat.

1 comment:

Todd and Shana said...

Mom and I were planning to go so we'll just make sure to get the money to you asap. Thanks!