Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I guess the big question is "are you better this year than you were last year? Every year we make New Years resolutions and never give them another thought. Lose weight, spend less money, be a kinder person, - you know. I really want to do those things, I really do! First of all I never thought I would be 60 years old. That was too far in the future to even think about and I never thought I would be working at this age. I'm just so glad I've taken care of myself so I can keep up. Yeah, right! I always thought Ed would take care of me. Now he is close to retirement and thinks I'm going to be the bread winner. Such a silly man! But back to New Years Resolutions. This year I think I am going to make some I can keep, like, I'm going to quit smoking, drinking and gambling. Should take about a day to quit those. Then maybe I could start working on the others, like losing weight, spending less money (might be too late for that one) and being a kinder person. I have lots of hope for the new year. No gloom and doom here. I hope you all do too. Just let the sun shine in, face it with a grin, open up your heart and let the sun shine in!

No comments: