Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sleepless in Warden

Well a Dr. finaly confirmed what I have been telling Ed for quite a while now. He stops breathing in his sleep! We just didn't realize how many times he stops breathing. 70 times an hour!!! You combine that with his loud snoring and it doesn't make for a very good nights sleep. A couple of months ago I decided to spend the night in the spare bedroom and got the best nights sleep I had had in a long time. Ed could snore and not breath the night away and I could sleep. I know that sounds mean of me, like, what if he didn't start breathing again. Not to worry, I could still hear him snoring so I knew he was ok. What did make me feel guilty was when I started trying to decide how I was going to decorate the spare bedroom to make it into my Master suite. I was really getting serious about it when I heard Dr. Phil say that one of worst things a couple could do in their marriage is sleep in separate bedrooms. And we all know that Dr. Phil is always right. So our next plan was to find out if a different Dr. could help Ed. Last weekend he spent 2 nights at the sleep clinic hooked up to all kinds of wires and we found out how bad he was. Tonight he came home with his miracle breathing machine. Hopefully we will both get a good nights rest and Ed will be like a new man! Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Mishelle Noyes said...

Whoo! Hooo! So does has he stopped snoring too? Kyle was mean and recording me snoring the other night! How rude!! It's not my fault geez!! Anyways, congratulations mom!