Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mommy I'm Sick

Those are the 3 words I can't say anymore but would love to. The sad thing about getting old is - when you are sick you pretty much have to take care of yourself. That is if you are a woman. I don't want to husband bash. They can't help it if they've always had a woman to take care of them. I almost felt sorry for Ed because he had to make his own toast for supper the other night but I got over that when I had to put his dishes in the dishwasher and clean up the mess. He did offer to go to Moses Lake late last night to get me a vaporizer - I know he was tired of listening to me cough - bless his heart. Or so I thought until I got in the car this morning and found evidence of the ice cream treat he enjoyed without me! Well, maybe I would have done the same thing. And yes I have been working everyday inspite of my illness. Everyone at work is sick too, and I felt guilty being the only one staying home. Guilt - a big topic for another blog. Well, my sickness is the reason why I haven't kept up with the blog. I know I have a Valentine's background. I promise to take care of it as soon as I feel better.

No comments: