Sunday, March 20, 2011

Not again!

Yes I'm sick again. I never get sick. But the last 3 weeks have taken their toll. Maybe its the stress at work, or maybe its cause everyone at work has been sick but I would like to blame it on daylight savings time. What would ever possess someone to say "We're not tired enough, lets make a new law where every Spring we'll make everyone move their clocks ahead one hour." And what would possess us to say "ok". And even if we thought it was a good idea at first until we realized it wasn't doing anyone any good - why oh why have we kept doing it all these years. Enough already! Its not natural for the human body to change in the middle of the year like that. So then were're exhausted for the next 6 months and finally get used to it they suggested " Hey, lets move the clocks back an hour." It has to be a communist conspiracy to keep us in zombie states of mind so we do whatever the "they say. Who are "they" anyway. I really wonder what would happen if I started a petition against daylight savings time. Would you sign it? I'm going to check it out.

2 comments:

momma buck said...

I would sign it! Ive had jet lag with no end in sight since we moved the clock ahead.

lyn said...

Which came first? the spring ahead or fall back. I love the fall back. Imagine if we just kept falling back and never sprang ahead. Put that in your petition.