Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sweet experience

I have been trying to blog for the last week and I just get started and something happens. Well last night something really big happened. Watching a new baby being born has got to be one of the most spiritual experiences ever! Mishelle's were all C-section and for some reason they will only let the dad in the delivery room, so thank goodness I have daughter in laws who want me to be in with them when they deliver. (I'm not sure I would have wanted my own mother in law in the delivery room with me)and I was very hesitant at first, I don't do well with things like that I didn't even watch my own babies be born - but I'm telling you when they are pushing - everyone in the whole room is pushing - and when that baby comes out and makes its first cry - everyone crys. It is something you can't explain. The baby had a few complications while Roni was in labor- his heart rate kept dropping and they would try all kinds of things to get it back up. So you can imagine our relief when the baby was out and crying. I was happy to share this experience with Paula too. These kind of things just make us closer as a family. I have lots of things I want to blog about - and I will - but right now thank you for letting me share this most wonderful experience with you.

No comments: