Friday, May 21, 2010

Growing & Growing & Growing.

I just can't hardly keep up anymore! In one more week it will be June and OMGosh where did May go! Am I the only one that thinks time is flying by. When my kids were little time just dragged by. Maybe because everyday was the same as the day before. Up all night with kids, breakfast, messes, cleaning, lunch, messes, cleaning, dinner, messes, cleaning, etc. Get my drift. So time was slower, but now that we're older and we want time to go slower because its not so hard I feel like I'm in a whirl wind. Our family has been blessed this month with a new grandson, Ethan Edward Olson. Only 6 lbs. 8 oz. About the same size Michael was when he was born of course he had a twin sister to share the space with but she only weighed 4 lbs. 8 ozs so he must have gotten all the nourishment first. We are so happy for Michael and Rachael (especially Rachael) that they finally have their new baby here. Another suprise was seeing Ashley come in and have her new baby the next day. Castin Cache Iverson. 8 lbs. He looked so much bigger than Ethan. Can you just imagine their last day in heaven with Grandpa Cox before they came here. What advice did he give them. How excited they must have been knowing they would be cousins on earth and live in the same town and everything. Makes you think a little, huh? Well Ethan and Castin bring the total number of Richard and Bonnie Cox's family to 112. All because 2 people fell in love. And theres 2 more on the way that I know of, Heather & Vanessa. Watch out world, the Cox's are growing, and growing and growning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dont forget Seth and CarolAnn, they are expecting End of October/November time!

Im soo going to regret not getting a picture of Ethan and Casten together in the hospital - im kicking myself!

I can just see Grandpa sending them off to us, it gives me chills! and tears! goodness now i need a kleenex. thanks for posting aunt lorrie :)

Todd and Shana said...

Wow you totally just put it all in perspective. I love these new babies fresh from Heaven! And I knew our family was getting big but 112?!!! That's nuts!