Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day Question?

I would like to toss this question out to everyone? How would you feel about having our Memorial Day picnic somewhere in Moses Lake instead of coming back to Warden? If you would like to - does anyone have a suggestion of where? There is the old West Lake State Park, McCosh park, Cascade valley park. It would be nice to go somewhere we could still have the softball game. Maybe we could have it at Grape Drive church "legacy park". I don't know if they have restrooms there though. Well I would just like to work it out so more could and would come to the Warden Cemetary and be there for our family picture. If you can't answer on the blog then text me or call me or e mail me. I need to know so I can let everyone know. Thanks.

3 comments:

Mishelle Noyes said...

Whoa! I was just thinking that same thing! I think it would be a great idea! All of the parks are awesome in town. I love Cascade Valley park but McCosh is the closest isn't it?

Jodie said...

Well, i don't really know where any of those parks are besides McCosh, but we are game for whatever.

momma buck said...

Or we can go to Moses Lake then back to Warden Cemetary and then the park. I just remember it being so crowded at all the parks. Its been nice with Chad having the access to everything. Or go to the Warden cemetary after we eat.??