Monday, March 2, 2009

I Am Shocked!!!!!

Last night Ed & I sat down to have our weekly Family Home Evening in front of the TV to watch the Bachelor. What can I say, we're hooked this season. I am so mad I honestly wished I wouldn't have watched it. My heart is broken just as much as Melissa's. I thought Jason was so sweet and now I think he is just a big "whimp" Maybe even gay. Sorry, I should have rated this blog PG-13. I guess I should have suspected when he giggled with the girls, or screamed like a baby when he and Molly bungie jumped off the bridge, or even with all the crying he has done on the show. For Heaven sakes, how many "real men" cry like that and on national TV. We all thought it was sweet and touching, now we know - he's a loser. Melissa should thank her lucky stars she didn't get stuck with him - she would have to be the man in the family! Molly shouldn't get too settled with him he will probably start feeling sorry for Melissa and they'll have to have another show where he breaks up with Molly and asks Melissa to take him back. This could be a regular ping pong game, back & forth back & forth -Oh cry me a river Jason! At least he has his son, Ty, I hope they will be very happy together because he probably won't find anyone else. Well, I have learned my lesson. This was not a good Family HOme Evening activity. It made me have bad feelings towards others. But there is a lesson to be learned here - You can't find your true love by dating a man who is also dating 24 other women.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldnt have said it better myself. Well done Aunt Lorrie! As I was reading this it reminded me of the many conversations Jeremy and I had throughout the show, too funny!

ab5cgang said...

LOL. I guess we will have to watch what happens tonight. Are you watching?
I do wonder if DeAnna didn't show up if he would of picked Molly from the very start.

AOlson said...

Like I said on Jodi's blog, this is why I haven't watched that show since like the second season. I have enough drama in my own life I don;t need to get wrapped upi in someone elses'. The Biggest Loser is much safer to watch:)

Jodie said...

Aunt Lorrie you are too funny! But, I totally agree. I was telling Bryce what a sensitive guy Jason was that he was able to show his emotions. What a bunch crap that was! I hope that he teaches his son better than what he did to 2 smart and intelligent women.

Unknown said...

ok just one more thing - You can agree or disagree but werent you hoping that Molly would have said, Sorry Jack you had your chance. Even if she was still in love with him, who in thier right mind wouldnt give it up - even up until the bitter end. Lie if you have too, even if you are miserable! My Goodness Molly!!! (it hasss to be scripted, has to be) And I loved that she was concerned about Malissa for about...what a second?! No one deserves an 'engagment breakup' on t.v., he could have done that a little better. We all thought he had class, but we were wrong. Hopefully history repeats itself and Malissa will be our next bachlorette!

Mishelle Noyes said...

He was paid like 14 million to do it! It's all about the benjamins! let me tell you what happened...i will blog about it.

Cox Family News said...

I knew he must have got paid alot of money to be an ass. (sorry)
he had his own heart broken and was embarrassed, why would he do that to Melissa without her knowing and then start making out with Molly in the next scene. Its all too bazarr. If he truelly broke Melissa's heart for money and she didn't know about it he deserves a linching. He actually broke every girls heart that was on the show. What a big job for such a little "weenie".