Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Glad Thats Over!!

Now that the reality shows are over maybe I can get something done! Dancing with the Stars and American Idol - 2 shows that kept Ed and I home and in the house every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. On Thursday night Ed would always say "so what are we watching tonight, Dancing with the Stars or American Idol" and I would have to remind him that they were only on Mon,Tues & Wed. He would be so dispointed like a little kid waiting to watch Sponge Bob or something. We would have liked Melissa to win on Dancing with the Stars but the winner is ok. And we were really rooting for Adam Lambert to win American Idol. That one was disapointing. (Ed doesn't know he's gay) He's just a nice guy and a very good singer. Even though he was hard rock sometimes he could really sing a good ballad and how can we forget his version of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire". (The thought also entered my mind that he would have been an awsome Edward in the Twilight movie) Ok so enough daydreaming - now maybe my fence will get built in the back yard and some flowers will get planted. We're thru being couch potatoes for a while. I'm not even going to watch the Bachelorette!!!!

7 comments:

AOlson said...

I have to disagree a little bit here. Kayla was SO happy that Shawn Johnson won. Only because she is an amazing gymnast and Kayla LOVES her. I was rooting for her too. I too wanted Adam Lambert to win. He got ROBBED!! I completely disagree with you on the whole Twilight thing though. He would not have made a good Edward! Rob Pattinson was PERFECT!!!

Cox Family News said...

I'm also gald Shawn won if Melissa couldn't. But I do think Adam would make a good Edward - Maybe they could make "Twilight" a musical on Broadway. Don't take my dream away Amy!
Your mother in law

Cox Family News said...

I meant glad not gald!

Chad and Jaycie said...

How could Ed not notice the eyeliner,foundation, lipstick, and sparkles.......it SCREAMS "fairy". ;) I was happy with the results. I think it all boiled down to music taste.

ab5cgang said...

I do like Rob.
You know so you think you can dance started tonight. WINK WINK.
Also your are going to lock us out of your back yard again. LOL.

Oh what are the plans for monday?

Mishelle Noyes said...

American Idol shocked the heck out of me! Kyle recorded it so i could watch it at 10 when I got home. when they revealed that Chris was the winner I screamed and woke kyle up. how could Adam not win? I'm glad the reality shows are over too! i'm tired of putting my heart out there and then getting it ripped apart! Okay the drama is over1

AOlson said...

Okay Lorrie, so IF they made Twilight the Musical on Boradway for some reason then MAYBE I could see Adam as Edward. But I still LOVE Rob better, Mother-In-Law Dear:) Ha Ha LOL.