Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day

For Monday - Memorial Day - I will tell you all that I know - We will meet at Warden Cemetary at 10:00 AM. Then go to Moses Lake Cemetary. Then we will have a picnic afterwards. I don't know where. But it will be the same as it always has been. Bring Flowers for the graves, and for the picnic meat to BBQ, salads and desserts. And whatever you want to eat on and eat with. I'm not really in charge of this holiday so I don't know if we are getting the Warden Park again. Another thing I have been told is that there will be Family basesball game after we eat. So plan for that either to play or watch. We should know more on Sunday. Please pass the word to all family members.

2 comments:

ab5cgang said...

I heard Chad got us the park a month ago. So we are good to go there. Thanks for the info Aunt Lorrie.

AOlson said...

YEAH!! So excited for the softball game! I am pretty sure we are coming. See you then.