Friday, May 15, 2009

Will you be my friend?

Everyone has been talking about Facebook and so the other day I decided to look into it. I signed up for it not knowing anything about it at all. I was exploring. The outcome has been suprising! Bordering on shocking! Of course I don't know what I'm doing so if I checked something that said everyone who I have ever known and some I don't know well who is on Facebook please accept me as their friend - I must have checked it. I am a very shy person and don't have many friends except for family so of course my first thought was I hope everyone doesn't think you have to accept me as your friend. I am flattered that you did but maybe you didn't and you thought you had to. I know some of you "chat" and who would want me, your Aunt,mother or mother in law eaves dropping on your chatting. I will assure you that I won't be on in the evenings so chat away. The one good thing that has happened since I have been on face book is I have heard from old friends that I haven't talked to since graduation. I know you won't believe this but that was 40 years ago. I know, I look so young! This new age computer stuff is so great. What a country!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

That is what is great about Facebook, reconnecting with lost friends. And no, I can't believe that you graduated 40 years ago. That is just crazy!

ab5cgang said...

LOL. I love facebook. If people did want you know what they are up to on facebook they can still do that. I say welcome to facebook. AND YOU DON'T LOOK OLD AT ALL!

Mishelle Noyes said...

I now have 150 friends on facebook and I probably seriously chat with 20 percent of that number! So it's fun! Pretty soon you are going to have the world attached to your facebook. But be careful, there are a lot of perverts out there.