Monday, August 3, 2009

Some Like it Hot. . . .

That was a title to an old old Marilyn Monroe movie and could be the title to our weather except I don't know of anyone who likes it hot! But I'm sure that movie wasn't talking about the weather. Anyway, I Hate It Hot! And so does our air conditioner. So it decided to quit. Just like that, on the hottest day of the year. Well it decided it would cool just a little bit to tease us. I asked Ed if maybe the big hole he cut in the basement door to help the heating in winter could be causing us to lose our cool air but he assures me that its not. So he called the repair shop and we are "on the list" waiting for someone to come fix our air conditioner. So probably as soon as it cools down they will show up to fix it. Personally I think we are too old to own a house. We need to rent and let landlords fix our stuff, mow our lawn, pay the property tax - cook our food - oh yeah, thats called a nursing home. If their air conditioner works we might consider it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I personally am glad it's hot there! I really am afraid we are going to freeze when we move!

AOlson said...

Oh that really stinks!!! You can come over and share our AC anytime:)

ab5cgang said...

LOL. I am so sorry. I hope it is fixed soon.