Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bloggers Block

I have really had a hard time thinking of things to blog about. I know everyone likes to open their blog page and find a new blog entry from anyone and here my blog is still on Potato Salad! I have no excuse. I have a new assistant to help me at work, all of the Ward activities are over for a while, All of my big jobs at work are done for a while, I have some spare time, and . . . I've got nothin'! I have my suspicions why, #1 My brain could have gone on vacation without me. #2. There's not much going on so "no news is,. . . well, no news." #3 Ed and I are getting along and so I can't write about him. I could talk about how hot it is, thats bad news not funny news. Here's a one liner though, Its so hot even Mom has her air conditoner on! So with that I will just close and hope my Bloggers Block will be over soon and that Ed will do something to give me something to write about. He always does!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

You are too funny! Bloggers block kind of comes and goes. You will find something to blog about in due time. Take this chance to take a little vacation from everything. You deserve it!