Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

Thank Goodness Its Friday!!!! I can't believe its been a week since our 4th of July Breakfast. I finally got my kitchen floor mopped now if I could find someone to do the rest of the house. I do have more exciting news than this to talk about. Skyla has chosen a tentitive date for her wedding. September 26th in the Rexburg Temple. We are so happy for Skyla and want her to know that we will do anything we can to help her. I have also heard that she will have a reception there in one of her friends yards if the weather is good. We might have to talk her into coming back here and having an open house for anyone who couldn't make it to Rexburg. Congratulations Skyla. On a more somber note our Cox flag football teams season is over. On a happier note they were all able to walk off of the field last night. This was their championship game and I thought they did really well for their age. Although Austin was the real star and Ben has to be given kudos for playing with a broken, healing ankle, the old guys weren't too bad. I didn't know they could still run that fast, and Brent blew me away with his one arm catches and touch downs. We look forward to more at the Cox/Martinez Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl.

3 comments:

Darla said...

Lorrie,

I hope you don't mind. I stumbled onto your blog & I love reading your posts... I loved the heading of Gangsters & Mormon..Cracked me up.. Well I hope you don't mind me lurking.. just wanted to say Hi .. Have a great weekend.

ab5cgang said...

It was so much fun to watch. But I did have to remind myself that is was all in the name of fun. Way to go guys. You did great. I even heard people ask how they could get on the Game Cocks. That says a lot.
I am excited for Sklya. Marking my Calender now.
Thank you Aunt Lorrie for all that you do.

Going Family said...

Finally a Cox event our way. Congratulations Skyla!