Thursday, September 24, 2009

Heading to Skyla's Wedding

A very special event is taking place Saturday - Skyla's Wedding. Sharon, Mom and Deby are leaving today - the rest of us are leaving Friday morning. If anyone wants to send a gift or card with us let me know. I know this is going to be a very special occasion and that her dad must be beaming from Heaven. Her mom, Lisa, has done such a good job raising her and we are so proud of Skyla. I am so glad we get to be there. Its going to be a very fast trip but worth it I'm sure. WE WILL TAKE PICTURES. And they will be on the blog.

2 comments:

ab5cgang said...

So wish we were going. Give her big hugs for us. Cant wait to see the pictures.

Jodie said...

I'm so glad that so many of the family are going. I wish that I knew Skyla a little better, but she definitely seems like a great girl. Can't wait to see the pics!