Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello, Is Anyone Still Out There . . .?

Where have all the bloggers gone
I feel so all alone.
It seems you've all abandoned
our "Home sweet blogging Home"
Erin keeps on posting
I'm just so glad for that,
Now we have to see the rest of you
On Face Book for a Chat.
Just when Grandma learned to blog
what a long time that one took,
She had to learn a whole new way
And join you on Face Book.
I miss the old times on the blog
Where life was shared detailed
with stories, pictures, music
Now its on a smaller scale.
I understand that times have changed,
I've just learned how to text,
I'm getting tired of keeping up
What the Heck is next!!!!!

4 comments:

AOlson said...

LOL!! This was so funny Lorrie!! You are so talented. I agree with you 100%. I miss blogging too. I just need to find the time to sit and do it like I use to. I promise you that I will post SOMETHING before the week is over.

Todd and Shana said...

I love it, and you are so right. I've been very neglectful of my little blog. I always have good intentions of posting all kinds of things, but let all kinds of things get in the way, including Facebook!

Jodie said...

I just haven't been in a blogging mood lately. It's not that we haven't had anything to blog about because we do. Maybe I am just lazy!

ab5cgang said...

I am going to chalk it up to summer. We are all still out here. Grandma is blogging or just reading blogs?
But I do enjoy facebook. Its just so fast.