Friday, July 2, 2010

Life Happens!

I am a new Woman, thanks to Cortizone. What is Cortizone anyway? All I know is I have been limping around for a year, continually getting worse- finally went to the orthepedic Dr. who offered a cortizone shot and I was desparate and said yes without asking what it is - and I didn't care as long as it took the pain away. I guess it has steroids in it so I if I seem to start talking with a deep voice and get a little huskier thats why. Just can't seem to get rid of the headache that came along with it. But no knee pain for now and supose to last for 3 to 4 months. Yipee! So I can keep throwing away the scooter ads I keep getting in the mail for now. Its been a busy month for family happenings and I know I'm going to miss some here, but congratulations to Heather and Shawn on their new baby. We now have 2 Ethan's in the family born a month apart. Its a good name. Congratulations Josh and Jen got married a couple of weeks ago and are planning a reception for Aug. 21st. Brian, Brennen and Tyson participated in Hoop Fest in Spokane last week, Brian's team didn't do too well, Brennen did better and Tyson out lasted both but didn't win in the end. Demo Derby coming up in Othello July 3rd, I'm sure we'll have some family cars in that, Nick I know of for sure. On a sadder note: Rich's mom passed away and they had her funeral on Monday, Joe had a bad accident at work Wed.almost losing his right hand. He had surgery Thurs. morning and now a long process of recouperating and physical therepy. Uncle Vern Cox passed away last Sunday and his funeral was Thursday.
Life happens, good and bad, thank goodness we have each other, and so many of us. Want to wish everyone a great 4th of July! Christmas will be here before we know it! Half the year is over already!! Scarey!

No comments: