Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Resolutions. . .

So how are your New Year's Resolutions going? To help me keep my "Losing Weight" resolution I was going to ask the whole family if they wanted to start our own "Biggest Loser" weight loss group. But then I thought about how we would look in excercise bras and tight black shorts and where would we get a giant scale and do I really want everyone to know how much I weigh. So much for that idea! So I dug out my old weight watcher book and I have been really studying it. Then I saw Shana's blog today on homemade donuts and well maybe I'll start tomorrow. My next resolution was "Not To Nag Ed So Much". This one is harder than weight loss! I have come to the conclusion that when all of your kids leave home there is only 1 other person to blame for everything or for lack of a better word, "Nag". I hate that word! I would like to call it "reminding". I am a good reminder. But in self defense I also get reminded that I should have put the chain saw back when I got done with it, and that I should have put the harbor freight catalog back when I got done reading it. You see you only have each other to blame except when you just know that someone broke in and stole your deodorant or your comb. My last resolution is to take more time off this year. (Like that will really happen) Maybe I should just say "have more fun this year". That sounds good. Yea, this will be my funnest year ever! Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

You can start by having a big party tonight to watch the football game!!! That would be fun! :-)

Cox Family News said...

You are welcome to come watch the game on our big screen. But I might be upstairs watch a life time movie or something fun like that.

ab5cgang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ab5cgang said...

LOL. I love it. Well said. Oh and I wouldn't weigh myself in front of the whole family, let alone my own kids. They see how big my wii fit person is and laugh. At least they don't see me as big in real life. Rose colored glasses.