Monday, January 12, 2009

WOW! I don't know about all of you but with all of the family events that have been going on in our family I'm exhausted already and its just the beginning of the year! Its a good kind of exhausted though. Levi & Dania's reception was great! I love it when the Cox family is together for things. I love it when I go to church and I see so many family members there. We kind of count noses and if everyone's not there we are like detectives making sure everyone is ok and accounted for. I kind of slipped up this week and didn't check on Grandma Cox until Wednesday and found her very sick in bed. But with a blessing from Rick and some drugs from me (sorry thats all I'm good for) she was up and running for Levi's reception. The wonderful thing about being in a big family is that we do look out for each other. We babysit for each other, take food to each other, have get togethers, listen to each others problems, and support each other. I will always love Chad for coming to our aid last Father's Day when our sewer backed up in our basement bathroom. He stayed till the bitter end and went home covered in muck but it was fixed when he left. And all of the family that helped us move to our house now. And all the salads you all made for our kid's wedding receptions-I could go on and on. We all have our own stories to tell. I love living where I do now. surrounded by family. Its fun and gives peace of mind knowing help is just a phone call away. This seems to be the Bisnett's month. Now we are looking forward to Ben's Temple trip and his farewell. Everyone is invited to his farewell Jan. 25th and a potluck dinner at the church afterward.

3 comments:

ab5cgang said...

I have to agree. I just love this family. I couldn't ask for a better family to join. I love all the get togethers and catching up with those who don't live in Warden. I love watching my kids play with their cousins. May we always have each other and their backs. Thanks Aunt Lorrie for the post.

Erin said...

I second that! I wish we lived closer but maybe the day will come soon enough! Keep your fingers crossed.

Todd and Shana said...

Count me in on LOVING this family :) Even being a little farther away, I know all it takes is a phone call and I have all the love and support I need and more! I also love that we look for excuses to have a party just so we can all be together :)