Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is Ben's Week

Today Ben will be going thru the Temple and we hope to see some family there. 5:00 at the Columbia River Temple. On Sunday is his farewell and his family would like to invite everyone to it. Also they are having a potluck lunch after church in the cultural hall. They are providing the meat and asking everyone to bring something to add to the meal. There might be some extra friends there so please think big portions. I know this has been a busy and stressful month for the Bisnetts -"But we are here for you!" Good Luck Ben! We know you will be a good missionary!

3 comments:

AOlson said...

We are planning to be there tonight. As for Sunday, probably not, Jacob has to give a talk and Kevin is teaching.

Todd and Shana said...

We can't make it tonight :( Hopefully we'll be there Sunday though!

ab5cgang said...

Good luck Ben. Our best wishes with you. Sorry we couldn't make it tonight. I was really looking forward to it. But Austin had a school wrestling match and I couldn't do both. Also I will miss you on sunday. I have had something planned for this weekend for awhile. But my thoughts are with you. I sure do love you. Your such a neat person. Good Luck.