Monday, February 1, 2010

Love Means Never Having To Say Your Sorry

This is a line from a movie I have never understood. Of course we need to say we're sorry - especially if we love someone. I am going to take this first day of February, the month of "Love" and say to anyone who reads this blog that if I have offended you in anyway I am truely sorry. Sometimes I get carried away in my writing and say things I think are ok but when I read them another day I shutter to think how some people would take them. I started out blogging because I love to write, and because I wanted to keep the family up to date on family plans, birthdays & stuff. It might be someone elses turn to take over that responsibility. If anyone else would like to do that please let me know. Until someone does take over I will try to keep things a little lighter and not so serious. I love you all and hope everyone knows that. This is a great family and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

5 comments:

Chad and Jaycie said...

NO!!! Don't change a thing, I think you write brilliantly! I love your posts and get so excited when there's a new one. Keep it up!

Jodie said...

I agree with Jaycie. I love to read your posts. Most of the time I end up with a good laugh! I have had some of the same thoughts about my blog. I finally feel like it is my blog and if people don't like what I write, then they don't have to read it. You are doing a great job Aunt Lorrie! Keep it up!

Erin said...

I am with Jaycie and Jodie - love your blog!! Thanks for keeping everyone up to date and providing us with a good laugh now and then.

AOlson said...

If it wasn't for the blog I would NEVER know anything that is going on with the family. Keep up the good work.

ab5cgang said...

Aunt Lorrie- you cant make everyone happy. I love your blog. Please keep it going. I am with all the girls that have already posted. Keep it up.