Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3rd Annual Turkey Bowl

While many of us are worrying about the Turkey dinner, "the boys" are getting excited about the "Cox's vs the Martinez's" football game. Brian has asked me to announce this and the place and time. I guess you girls will have to pass this on because I don't think many of the men read the family blog - at least they never comment so I assume they never read it. Anyway - The Kick off time will be 10:00 AM Thursday morning, the place will be the same place as last year - Leavitt's turf farm - If you plan on playing please call Tyson 855-2659 and let him know. (I hear Grandma is going to be one of the Cox team cheerleaders so it might be a game you won't want to miss.) I myself have never seen the game because someone has to be cooking all morning. Don't forget the dinner at 1:00 PM SHARP!!! We're on a time schedule this year.

No comments: