Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ward Talent Show

Last night we had the funnest Ward Activity night. We had a Talent show and Potato Bar. Our family was half the show and I was so proud. Jaycie & Brenton were our MC's for the night introducing the acts and telling a few jokes. Trace played his saxophone with a friend, Cara did some acrobatic moves that I can't imagine how, Weston came all the way from Moses Lake dressed in full western attire to tell us some cowboy jokes, Haley and Emma along with some friends did a lip sinc, and to top it all off Hallie was the absolute Princess Ballarina! We had lots of other ward members participate but I am so proud of our family. Jaycie, Chad and Lyn are on the Activites Committee with me and Lyn worked so hard over the food I appreciate them so much. Its fun working with family - I don't think I would enjoy it without them.

2 comments:

Mishelle Noyes said...

It couldn't have turned out better! I'm glad we came. Good food Good times!

ab5cgang said...

It was a lot of fun. The turn out was great. Good job all of you.