Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Words we don't like to hear. . . .

I know I just posted today but I can't help it. When something comes to mind I have to say it before it gets lost in la la land. Here are some words that we don't like to hear and the person that said them:
Things in the Past...
- Mom: "This is going to hurt me alot more than its going to hurt you."
- Child:"I think I'm going to throw up."
- Neighbor kid: "Have you seen my pet snake?"
- Boyfriend: "I think its time we started seeing other people"
Things you don't want to hear now....
- Husband: "I got a ticket today"
- Bishop: " I'd like to talk to you after church today"
- Husband: "I got another ticket today"
- RS. Pres. "Have you got your VT done?"
- Husband: " I think that cop has it out for me, I got another ticket today"
- Daughter: "Mom, the kids have pink eye and the Dr said I had to tell you
since you just watched them Sat.
- President Obama: " I really screwed up"
- Husband: "I got another ticket today."
Things you don't want to hear in the future:
- Police: "Mam could you come bail your husband out of jail?"
- Husband: " I just couldn't take one more ticket."
- Dr. " You both have pink eye"
- President Obama: "I don't know what I'm doing."

2 comments:

Mishelle Noyes said...

Well now you can't say I never give you anyting (LOL)

Love ya!

Todd and Shana said...

I love your blog Aunt Lorrie, you never cease to keep me entertained :) I especially loved the post about Ed's new girlfriend!