Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beauty & The Beast

Just thought I would let everyone know that you probably don't have to have a ticket to get into the "Beauty & The Beast" play in Moses Lake. Last year it was first come first serve and hundreds of people went hoping to get in - many didn't - but this year they gave out a 100 tickets for every night. I think alot of the tickets are not being used and people aren't going because they don't have a ticket. Last night there was 90 empty seats. So I guess if you don't mind standing in line for a bit to see a wonderful show my suggestion is to just go. I haven't seen it yet but I have heard from those that have gone that its "awsome, funny and very professional" and of course that Kyle, is a hit as Gaston. The down side is that no children under 8 can go, but I know you won't be disapointed if you go. It starts at 7:00 pm sharp at the Moses Lake High School.

3 comments:

AOlson said...

YES!! Everyone should go!! It was VERY good!! Kyle is GREAT!! Our kids could not stop talking about it the next day!! Jacob thought it was so cool!!

ab5cgang said...

Oh my goodness. It was so good! Kyle is awsome. If you get a chance please go. I really enjoyed myself.

Chad and Jaycie said...

I give the performance an A. Kyle an A. Set an A. Costumes an A. Definatley worth the money! :)