Friday, April 17, 2009

Two thumbs up!

I can now finally judge for myself if "Beauty and the Beast" is a good play. We took Grandma Cox and Grandma Olson to the play last night after warning them to take a nap and eat before we went because I had heard it was 3 hours long. I couldn't imagine the play was really that long but it was and it didn't seem like it at all.
I think Kyle has found his calling in life. Although it was an out of character part for him - he portrayed the part of the charming, arrogant, good looking, boastful, fun-loving, conceited, womanizing man pretty well. I guess thats where the acting comes in. And I thought his only talent was clogging. We sat by Brian and Ronnie and we were all amazed that this was the shy, bashful Kyle that we all know and love. We were all very impressed with his acting and singing and his undeniable ablility to keep us all entertained for 3 hours. I have to admit that the other actors were very good but we enjoyed it most of all when Kyle and his side kick David Anderson was on stage. I am giving this play 2 thumbs up and 4 thumbs up for Kyle. And its not just because he's my son in law. If you haven't seen it - Run don't walk to the Moses Lake High School tonight. If you don't have a ticket I'm sure you'll get in.

1 comment:

ab5cgang said...

Agreed. A must see.