Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Snow Showers . . . . .

Is it April already??!! My how time flys when your not having fun. I'm sending out another train today please pray for me. You will be interested to know that Grandma Cox has watched the movie "Twilight". She can't figure out how everyone could be in love with a white faced pansy man. She should have read the book first and fallen in love with Edward the same way we all did. I think the movie has peaked her interest in reading the book. And she sees that we are all still "normal" after our "Twilight" experience. Plus I think she is the only person I know who hasn't read the book. Well, April is here and Easter is coming, a time for renewness in our lives. And I will feel that way as soon as I can put away my winter coat, scarf and gloves & hat! And when I don't have to hang onto everything to keep from blowing away. I'm ready for Spring, heck I'm ready for Summer! Bring on the heat!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Do snow showers bring May flowers?