Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Announcement!!

Ed & Lorrie Olson are pleased to announce that our family is growing again. (drum roll please) Brian and Ronnie are expecting a baby due Dec. 31st. I wanted Brian to blog about it but he gave me permission to. Ronnie has said for a long time that her family was complete and so this has been a pleasant suprise to us as well as to them. Yes, they are suprised also. So maybe - there will be a New Years baby in the family this year. I know that Becky and James announced their baby news at the Memorial day picnic and we are happy for them also. TJ and Misha are also expecting Is there anymore out there we don't know about yet? How many does this make Grandma Cox? I gave up counting a long time ago. Anyway, Congratulations Brian, Ronnie, Brennen and Madi!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

no kidding, thats awesome!!! congrats - are madi and bren as excited as mom and dad?

as for grandma she has 30 grand, 42 great and now 4 on the way. Chris and Erin are expecting a girl as well!

like shana and grandma's conversation, all of this because two people fell in love :)

Cox Family News said...

I knew I would forget someone - Sorry Erin and Chris, I was just so excited to share the news.
Aunt Lorrie

Jodie said...

Congratulations Brian and Ronnie!!

AOlson said...

Hooray!! So exciting!!

Going Family said...

Grandpa once told me that if it wasn't for Lorrie that he wouldn't have his children active in the church and have so many grandkids and great-grandkids active in the church. He just couldn't imagine his life or the life of his family living in any other way. (I can still see him smile and sparkling eyes when he told me this)

It is so wonderful to see this wonderful family growing even bigger. Congratulations to the soon to be newest members of the Cox Family!!

ab5cgang said...

I am really happy for every one. That is great. I love holding babies. Congrats.

Chad and Jaycie said...

I always thought Brian and Ronnie should have more kids......they are such good parents. Congrats to everyone!