Friday, June 5, 2009

Family Happenings

Many of you know already but to bring you up to speed - Ben Bisnett is home from his mission for surgery. I've heard 2 stories but not sure which is true, but he broke is ankle, stepping off a curb or playing BB.(I guess you'll have to visit him to find out the truth) He had surgery this morning in Moses Lake. If all goes well he will go home today also but will be home for a couple of months to heal. Then back to California to finish his mission. As if the Bisnett family didn't have enough drama Levi was hit by a car yesterday on his motorcyle. A hurt shoulder is what I know for sure but he walked away from the accident. (Lyn you're just going to have to get a blog. I'm not a very good reporter.)Get well soon, Ben & Levi! Can you imagine being without hot water for 3 days. Well that is what happened to Grandma Cox this week. When you live in a Rental you have to wait for whoever is in charge to do something. We are just not used to roughing it these days. I guess cold water is better than NO water but who wants to take a cold shower! On a lighter note, Grandma and I attended Mishelle's debut as a Pampered Chef Host last night. I have to say I was pretty impressed. Except for dropping a bag of cheese on a baby's head and flipping a piece of chicken across the room she totally entertained us with her newly acquired cullenery skills and delighted our taste buds with delicious food. I was a bit skeptical when I heard she was going to do this but I think she will do really well with this new venture. If anyone wants to host a Pampered Chef party I'm sure she would be thrilled to accept your invitation. I'm glad its Friday today, Even though there are many things going on this week end - I love Saturdays.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I totally forgot about her dropping the chesse on the baby's head! But, Mishelle did great and hopefully, I can have a party and she can be the consultant. On another note, get well soon Ben and Levi!